​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A 2032 Challenger

Congratulations and all the best with the growing family.

Congrats

Many congratulations - the Challenge will obviously continue for ever and ever - older ones moving on to leave room for the new contenders. Look after yourself and enjoy a bit of spoiling

Congratulations! You probably won't remember me but I met you on a very wet day last year at the hostel at Laggan Locks. I was walking to meet my friend Liz who was on the Challenge too. Glad to hear of safe arrival of new baby daughter - have fun!

Congratulations Alistair and Lynsey.

All the best,
Dave & Andrea.

Youngest challenger 2032? Its always useful to have a "youngest challenger" available for TGOC applications. Not that I've ever... I mean, obviously..... [koff] (three times...)

Congrats anyway - stay well and happy...

Congratulations! Good to hear about new members of the walkers clan...and on my grandson's birthday too! At 6 years of age he is getting to be a useful walker, carrying his own snacks and waterproofs. Little sister (4) isn't a bad walker, and likes her little rucsac with snacks, but can't go far yet. Littlest one (1 this week) hasn't flown the baby walker yet Won't be long though.... How long till they can carry all their own gear?

Congratulations to you both. We hope Olivia is settling in and wish you both a good nights sleep - sometime before Xmas!

Ali & Adrian