​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: More Bl00dy Challenge write ups

Oohh Err

Day 10 Braemar to Callater Lodge

And now [Day 11 Callater to near Sheilin of Mark via Lochnagar

And he temporarily sneaks into the lead

Day 12 Somewhere near the Sheilin of Mark to Tarfside

AND

Day 13 Tarfside to Northwater Bridge

Not for the faint hearted

Sorry about the buttie mix-up in Tarfside, Andy. When Mr. Sloman ordered seven of em we assumed they were for the whole team. If we had known that you had been cheated we could have offered you one of the specials we keep for Denis; organically reared finest Ayrshire back bacon, slow roasted over staves of an aged Ardbeg barrel, served over a tattie scone, in a Morton's well-fired roll, ketchup or brown sauce to taste.

john donohoe
Sorry about the buttie mix-up in Tarfside, Andy. When Mr. Sloman ordered seven of em we assumed they were for the whole team. If we had known that you had been cheated we could have offered you one of the specials we keep for Denis; organically reared finest Ayrshire back bacon, slow roasted over staves of an aged Ardbeg barrel, served over a tattie scone, in a Morton's well-fired roll, ketchup or brown sauce to taste.

Now you know I am going to hold you to that John.
What hurt most was the fact that my 2 so called amigos, furtively slipped over without even telling me, to snuffle down the last of the smoked Pork.
I was mortified at such deceit.

After four consecutive nights on the sauce your two bestest buddies decided that you probably needed to sleep off the inevitable hangover and so we left you snoring and farting for Britain in your Trailstar.

We're all heart.

The bacon rolls were scrumptious though and JD in his pinny and mules was a sight for sore eyes.

Duh! What were we thinking of. You could have had an Aberdeen buttery with Stornoway black pudding; oh, wait a minute, they're reserved for Leg-ends and Multi-crossing Superheroes. You're a few years short; so get some in, lad!

The Final Day

Northwater Bridge to St Cyrus and Montrose