​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Crossing Folks!

Wishing all you intrepid TGOC13ers a happy, not too midgy, not too wet, not too windy and safe crossing with lots of fun and lots of laughs. Would love to have been there but the FF Munros [not swearing - Fisherfields and Fannichs] are calling this year. Unable to do two child and dog free hilly holidays so will see what 2014 brings. Have a good one folks and will miss the Challenge camaraderie and humour! Heather xx

Re: Happy Crossing Folks!

I'm not going to be joining you either this year as my presence is required in Edinburgh on the Mound at the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland. Will miss all that makes the Challenge so special, but a trip to the 'FF Munros' later on with Heather and Sue will make up for it!

Hope everyone's journeys to the West Coast are going/go well (I know two ladies are camped in Coire Lair this very night!!!).

I see some of you are in for a wetting on Friday - I hope the accompanying winds dry you off quickly!

All the best to John, Roger, Sue et al. in Challenge Control. I'm sure you will do a splendid job as usual

Go well, be safe and hope to see many of you again in 2014!!!

David x