​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BON VOYAGE

Safe journey to all those who are now on, or are about to start, their travels to their start points.

Bit of west coast rain forecast for the weekend but nothing like what 2012's Challengers enjoyed.

Please resist the temptation to submit route changes at this stage though (don't ask…!): bad weather's what FWAs are for!

Stay safe and have a wonderful crossing. We'll be in Montrose from midday (is) Friday to start taking your calls and texts – for those who've been enquiring (don't ask…!) the number to use is the one in bold across the middle of Page One of the Final Details. Folks at home can also use that landline if they're worried about friends/relatives on the event. Note that the mobile phone number is strictly status texts only.

Oooh, me and my housekeeping…! Have a ball!

Re: BON VOYAGE

John, Steph and all those in Challenge Control, enjoy the little treat heading your way, share nicely children!

See you soon John, hopefully.
I'll be the good looking one along with Sloman & Lambert.

That's a bit like saying Cinderella is pretty by comparing her to the ugly step sisters #justsaying

Ta AW,

Make sure Alan sticks to his meds… that's "meds" as in "not meths"!

See you on the other side!

Make sure Alan sticks to his meds… that's "meds" as in "not meths"!

This year, he's the Lance Armstrong of the Challenge.
He's on so much EPO, he should probably be drug tested at the finish.

Wot number John eh :)

Blimey, treats? Do I have to share? Steph won't be there until the 21st… and the kids are staying home to mind the house.

Robin & Sue & Roger & me will do our best… no promises mind!

And a warm welcome to all our first-time Challengers! You form one-third of our company, and are the folk who make this this the very best event, with continual new blood.

And us old-timers love new blood. We devour your entrails and gizzards! We lead you into the depths of The Unmentionable Mountains and lull you to sleep with nips of cask-strength before slipping away to alert our dear fiends, The Werewolves of The Upper Dulnain!

It is a fine thing, this Challenge, and I wish each and every one of you a mighty crossing and a grand finish. Let the party begin!

All the very best Mr Co-ordinator - may everyone phone in on time and may your worries be few!!!

Apparently the Buddha's last words to his followers were 'Walk on!'

Have a great crossing everybody, fingers crossed you get some good weather, last year certainly was a challenge.

Hoping to join you all again next year

Wow… Louise, we're made up! And stuffed!