​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Netweather 7 day weather forecast

Optimism will always triumph over adversity. Cheese & Wine Party at Water of Unich 2010.

What splendid valets they are too! They've chosen bright yellow tents especially to draw all the wee beasties away from your Akto so you are able to enjoy midge-free evenings.

What stars they are!

JJ

Phil Lambert
Two personal Valets?

I think you will find that was Varlets - sorry !

So ... I'll not pack the enormous bottle of factor 50 sun screen then? Or the sunhat, bikini, flip-flops and fan.

On a serious note, good luck to all. Excited, with a bit of trepidation. Looking forward to saying hello in person to as many fellow Challengers as possible over the next couple of weeks.

Is anyone else on the 9.00 Megabus from Manchester to Glasgow on Thursday? Or the 15.00 Citylink bus to Shiel Bridge?

Lindy Griffiths
So ... I'll not pack the enormous bottle of factor 50 sun screen then? Or the sunhat, bikini, flip-flops and fan.

No, I think you should

Re: Netweather 7 day weather forecast [8-)]

I'm very impressed with Netweather. They do not just customised forecasts for small places like Lochcarron but also big places like Carn Eighe, apparently tuned for altitude. Sadly Monday on Carn Eighe is s looking rather wild and windy
http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;page=6;ct=10100~Carn%20Eige;sess=
but Ladhar Beinn on Friday might go provided the snow is ok
http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;page=3;ct=16588~Ladhar%20Bheinn;sess=#forecast

Re: Netweather 7 day weather forecast [8-)]

Gosh, thank you! I was beginning to lose hope for Ladhar Bheinn on Friday, but that's not looking too bad!