​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fleece orders

My new RAB Boulder fleece has arrived. It's jolly snuggly. And very wonderfully black, too.

I have fleece envy - forgot to order mine! Guess I'll have to hot foot it over to Montrose to grab one of the spares!

Mine's arrived. Lovely. But if anyone with an XXL would like to swap for an XL let me know. Still unworn apart from a try on for fit.

Afraid there were no XXLs on the order form and consequently none ordered, David. You might be able to find someone who wants to purchase it though… we only ordered one extra XL (of each men's design) for sale in Control and I suspect they';ll be snaffled up very quickly; we've had a few enquiries since the order cut-off date.

Ooh me, me Sir, I'll buy it from you !!

Ah.Thanks John. That explains why I ordered the XL. As it almost fits I shall hang on to it. I am sure it will bring back happy memories in the years to come.

You'll be amazed, nay, dead chuffed! What you can shimmy into at the end of a Challenge

I wish. The Challenge may help my waist line but it wont make me shorter. So I will still be too tall for the Trail Star and Ooknest.

You've not noticed that the most "challenged" Challengers are a good few inches shorter than the newbies, David?

It's the extra miles - it breaks them down, you know. You'll just have to do a few more Challenges and you'll grow into that fleece of yours.

Hi John,

My fleece arrived this morning, apparently 'Pluto' is a rather fetching shade of royal blue. In the nick of time - I set off at the crack of dawn on Wed. (Well, it's a long journey from Cornwall, across the perils of England and through some place called, I think, London, where I believe the policemen don't like having their photos taken, and don't even think of asking them the time.) But I digress - thanks to you and Steph, both for getting the fleece to me and for helping this first-timer feel (fairly) confident.

Cheers

Chris