​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Final Details, finally…

Louise, received your email but reply not getting back to you - coming up against a spam filter apparently. Try adding me to your address book (if not already≥), see if it makes a difference. In fact try John@ and TGOC@ … outdoorsmanning.com.

Received mine today. I was pleased to see that the score on the front of the envelope read:-

Colin Bennett 1 SYHA 0

I expect some of you only got a score draw.

…that, or sent off for biting!

Anyone else received theirs?

I know of two Challengers and one non-Challenger thus far. Surely more than that have been received out of the 250 posted?

If you'd like to download the Final Details click here.

You can also download the Data Sheet here.

The Data Sheet's a new thing. Scotland's a big place, changes frequently: bridges are built, washed away, fall into disrepair, get repaired. Similarly, folk occasionally come across previously unknown non-MBA bothies. Similarly, in a similarly similar way, Challengers get hung up (literally, occasionally) on new electric fences every year, especially in the eastern glens. We're hoping that folk will take a few notes and pass them on to us when they reach Control, so the vetters can offer more information to the Class of 2014 when vetting their routes.

Not long to go now… have fun!

J

Yep! All received thanks! Makes it feel more real now!

I know you know I have mine

Yes, I've got mine

and it's a lovely sunny morning here in Devon & I am just picturing me sitting outside my tent in a Scottish glen somewhere (yep, first timer optimism!)

Received and digested! Now it feels real

Mine was waiting for me when I got home this evening. It's good to see I'm still on the Challenge.

Ian C.

Yes, it came! Somehow the fact I'm in BOLD PRINT this year makes it a wee bit scary - or at least, even more exciting than usual!