​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THURSDAY – Final deadline for all routes

Afternoon all,

If you haven't already sent in your route sheet please do so by Thursday.

Still an unhealthy number outstanding, and a lot of eager folks on the SB list!

REVISIONS
If you've been asked to revise your route please aim to get that in as soon as possible too. We don't set a deadline for revisions but will apply commonsense and after a reasonable period will assume that you've withdrawn rather than amend.

The vetters have already devoted much time to the process and oughtn't to be expected to prolong their ordeals unreasonably!

ADMIN FORMS
Don't forget these – equally important.

Ta much!

Re: THURSDAY – Final deadline for all routes

Well, y'see, I've spoken to each and every one of them and they ALL want to withdraw.
Something about it all being a bit too hard.
Save the faffing and just let all those on the SB list on. We won't mind. Honest.

"Still an unhealthy number outstanding, and a lot of eager folks on the SB list!"

I am afraid I just do not get this. Applications have been submitted some 5 to 6 months and there are still those that have not bothered to submit a route! Some people should stand in front of the mirror in the morning and ask some serious questions of themselves, what an attitude!!
My route has been prepared since applying. It takes a lot for me to write on the message board but the numerous requests that Deputy Dawg has had to make on the subject has got my back up.
Come on you slackers get it in or pull out!
Regards to real challengers
John Dingwall (standby list )

Oh No!!! No Mr Dingwall???

What number do you have on the standby list, John?

You have to make it. Who will keep Croydon in line at Stan & Bill's?

I am with you John.
There must be NO extension.
If there is a genuine postal reason ok, otherwise, if you are late, you are history.
Harsh, but fair to all those on standby.
Gonna miss you at Callater if you don't get on.

As I've been pumping vetters comments out to folks today, fair to say a fair number have rolled in.

Keep 'em coming folks!

John, to be fair I suspect it's been this way every year but I don't have Roger's gentlemanly restraint when it comes to bleatin' and moanin'.

As noted in an earlier post I was guilty in the past of late route submission on a number of occasions. Nothing worse than a reformed smoker, or poacher turned gamekeeper!