​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outstanding route sheets

Outstanding route sheets

That's outstanding as-in "unaccounted for", not "wonderfully marvellous and meriting an award" (though of course many are the latter too!)

Evening all,

Just a heads up: we've still to receive around 90 routes, all-told (not including those who've joined the throng from the Standby List).

A handful of those outstanding are from those who have completed five or more crossings: their deadline is this coming Thursday, January 31. Email reminders have been sent (and messages left for those not on email); if you among that number and haven't already done so, then please acknowledge so that I know you haven't forgotten.

Everyone else, it would be lovely to have your routes before February 28. If they're not received by then, there are 83 folk on the Standby List eagerly waiting to fill yer boots.

IF WE DON'T RECEIVE YOUR ROUTE BY THE RELEVANT DEADLINE, AND WE'VE HEARD NOTHING, WE WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE WITHDRAWN AND OFFER YOUR PLACE TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Ta very much!

Re: Outstanding route sheets

Hi John, It is a great pity people cannot be courteous anymore, and reply promptley ; (whether ye or neigh). ps. i hope to be able to apply 2014.For my seventh .

Re: Outstanding route sheets

Route finalised and just needs transcribed onto route sheets... It should be with you well before end of Feb John!!

Cheers,

Stuart