​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You just have to see this!

I name this chart "Spiny Norman" It would seem that since the age profile of the Challenge participants is steadily drifting Eastwards towards the Coast of Death ( an obscure abd difficult-to-leave spot with no bar, chip shop, bus stop or proper beach) would the Organisers consider a block booking at the Angus Crematorium ( a favourite overnight spot for the Pieman) and thus obtain a substantial discount?
It would seem that there could be a rush on in a couple of years time when all of these codgers (and I exclude myself from this label) fall off the Cliff of Life and take the long plunge into the salty sea of the hereafter all at roughly the same time.(and thuis be well preserved in brine)
Some younger participants would probably be a good idea.

Hey Pieman,I resemble that remark. But if all us old codgers decided not to participate "en masse"for a couple of years would the event regenerate a younger age base?

Mike Knipe
steadily drifting Eastwards.

I think that chart's neat, the way it's leaning to the right.. and up. It's as if it's marching from the south west to the north east - doing it's own challenge. Cool.

i still say he has to get out more

I wish I could get out as much as they do