​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fly over all the Challenge start-points

Wow, fasten your seatbelt! Feel like I've been on my hols now. I especially like the shifting tectonic plates, the sea eagles, the 14 otters and the gripping handbrake turns. Thanks for the treat

Mmes Merrylegs et Linda - indeed you show me too much honour! Alas I am old, and for me the handbrakes no longer grip de rigour. But we have our memories, n'est ce pas? Bonne chance avec Le Challenge - et courage surtout!

Ah, mon 'andsome Comte, je swoon a la thought of votre 'andbrakes: si vous est down my way in the near future, priere de fly into mon petit chateau pour lubricate les 'andbrakes avec un grand veeskee!

Nothing happens . It says to download the Google Earth plug in. Do I do that first?

Search me, guv. Clicking on the link does it for me. I guess that if the pixies are asking you to download the Google Earth plug-in, go for it. It won't do any harm.

Strathcarron looks like being the hot start-point this year! Yum yum can't wait, won't wait . . .

If it is any help I had the same problem when using Google Chrome - and even after downloading the plugin it just told me to download it. So I tried good old Internet Explorer and it worked fine.

Colin.