​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First time on the Challenge?

Hi Phil,

The site you link to for my photos is now closed. They can now be found at my own site at http://iancotterill.com/tgochallenge.html

Enjoy.
Ian C.

Thanks for that Ian. I'll update that link tomorrow.

I have also lost the whereabouts of Caburn Chamberlain's slide shows - his website seems to have disappeared. Any news welcome.

Are you out there Caburn?

My 2012 Challenge is also to be found

Morar to St Cyrus

I aplogise on behalf of Blogger for the fact that yet again, it has removed half my line feeds and a shed load of formatting.
I think I might well shift to a better blog platform soon.
Their editor is a travesty.

That last comment was rather sweeping, Andrew. I expect he's just a bit camp.
Try Windows Livewriter to write your blog posts.

Hi Phil

I found your blog sometime ago with the various diaries and blogs about the Challenge. Reading them helped inspire me to want to apply to do it and they have also helped me tremendously with ideas now I am in planning mode. So thanks for putting this together and I would thoroughly recommend other newbie people to have a look at your site.

Challenge videos and audio podcasts

For anyone who may have missed this can I just point people in the direction of The Outdoors Station where there's numerous listings in audio and video format from the last 5 years, which may add more to the written word which Phil has already listed.

http://www.theoutdoorsstation.co.uk/?s=tgo+challenge&x=0&y=0

Re: Challenge videos and audio podcasts

Thanks Bob - cracking podcasts!

For the few who may not know, Bob also has lots of lovely gear to tempt us at Backpackinglight.

Re: Challenge videos and audio podcasts

I have been reading all these diaries for ages and spend many a night listening to the podcasts.

Thanks to everyone who has written one (or many!)- youve all been partly responsible for my reckless application for 2013's event-didn't bargain on getting a place though!

Stuart