​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anquet

Whilst planning my route using Anquet V6 the height ascent/descent does not register in DtExplo. Wondering if anyone has /had this problem and managed to resolve it?

Re: Anquet

If you go to Tools - Options - Information Screen - Route, are the two height check boxes ticked?

If it's not that, then I'm afraid that I haven't a clue; I've never had them disappear (yet...).

All ticks in the right boxes but still no luck. Waiting for a reply from Anquet

You might like to upgrade to Anquet's new Outdoor Map Navigator version, which superceded the old V6 some time ago. It's free. You retain all your previous maps and routes. No data is lost. I've been using Anquet for twelve years with no problems whatsoever.

Download link is Here

I have upgraded to OMN but my maps did not transfer. Even purchased the plug-in as per the instructions on the forum page but still no luck. Maybe I'm jinxed, hopefully, Anquet can sort my problem.

Stick with it. It took a couple of attempts before I managed to switch all my maps, gazetteers etc to the new system

I've never tried anquet, memory map for me, what is the file extension used by anquet?
Can the qct maps be used by anquet?

It's arf. (Anquet Route File)

You can store your routes as gpx. Don'tknow about qct. Suppose not.

Guessing here but I think that would be equivalent to the mmo (memory map overlay) file.
I meant the maps themselves?

Mainly OS(GB-RoadMap-1:50k-1:25k), some Harveys and satellite pics.

I think my accent is confusing you. I mean, what is the file extension under which the maps themselves are saved?