​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newtonmore Hostel - Challenge Special

Well it looks like many a living room floor is covered in maps as Challengers plot and plan their routes.

We're offering the same special Challenge rate of £15 per person and a free cuppa for any Challenger whether staying with us or just passing through. Last year we had over 50 Challengers in for tea. It was great to hear all the Challenge tales and gossip.

This year we're not cooking breakfast but if you don't want to self cater "Betty's Pantry" just along the high street will open early to feed hungry Challengers - we can recomend her full Scottish Breakfast and her homemade cakes are wonderful. In the evening we have two pubs and a restaurant within staggering distance.

The village has a well stocked Co-op for the days ahead and The Trading Post in Kingussie has offered to drive down and sort any repairs to stoves, tents etc.

We'll hold resupply parcels for Challengers and if you need gas give us a ring and we'll get some in for you.

Hope to see you in May

Sue & Ali Newtonmore Hostel 01540 673360

Re: Newtonmore Hostel - Challenge Special

Sorry I'll miss you ......and the cookies this time.
Hope to see you both in Montrose!

Willem

Sue and Ali - You should be getting a call from one of my assistants quite soon, I should have thought!

Mike - in honour of you impending visit we will send word to "The Glen" to prepare extra pies!