​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: application form

I had a fast e-mail response too. Better check.

(Has the cheque gone from your bank account?)

My application was sent - by email, your overseas friends have benefits - 8 days ago and no confirmation yet.
Is he still under the influence of the - digitalized - Highland Park I sent in the same email ?

Theo

Oh, now you've got me biting my nails...I used snail mail from the U.S., sent on Monday Oct 1...the U.S. mail lady said "a week or less"...hope the Royal Mail isn't on strike....or perhaps the roads are still washed out from the flooding? Or maybe there's a volcano eruption again?

I emailed John earlier today. He'll be back Monday to deal with the remaining applications, so if you're waiting, worry not.

Application jitters?

Mike's quite correct - we've been in Londres indulging in The Beach Boys' performances and are currently working our way back oop north.

Will be back in Challenge Central on Monday to start ploughing through what I imagine will be an enormous backlog of entries.

Do feel free to drop me an email if you're concerned - please bear in mind though that entries received since sept 25 won't have been processed yet.

No entries went astray last year so I've faith in the postal service!

Surf's up!

John

Re: Application jitters?

Don't forget that cheques won't be cashed until you've been accepted onto the Challenge, which usually takes place after the reunion on Saturday 27 October. If you don't get a place your cheque will be sent back.

thanks for all your concerns, panics over - reply was sent to the wrong email address to another valerie Hamilton (same thing happenned last year - perhaps they should come on the challenge too!). So good luck folk in the draw