​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bet I'm the first!

Snap.
Training is going to be difficult with everything crossed...

Application form completed and posted

Fortunately it does not matter when your application in received as long as it's before the closing date as they all go into a ballot. Mine will not be posted until the second week in October, second class post. Remember the earlier you get your application in the longer you have to wait to see if you have a place!

The first application landed on the doormat yesterday (Tuesday, September 11, 2013, for the historians among you).

Unfortunately it wasn't accompanied by the required special Islay mailing tube (12 or 18-year-old will do, no need to go to any extravagant lengths…) and will therefore have to go into the draw with all the others, even Mr Grumpy's.

Perhaps the postman snaffled it

I'm following Mr. Grumpy's advice on this one.

No rush..................

If it arrives later - it will land on top of the pile and be picked out first.

And ............. it will give me time to perfect dehydrating this rather fine single malt for DD. I havn't got it to work yet - each time I boil it up it evapourates. Still, I've only used 3 bottles so far, and I'm sure it will work eventually.

Gordon, you are doing it wrong.

First you must drink it.
Then warm yourself up in front of a nice warm fire, and wait until you are completely distilled.