​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Osprey Rucksacks.

hi Colin , i recall you saying a new rucsac might be your next investment. i agree , Osprey look good however i do not have first hand experience . Although . Do you recall Frederics osprey ?, it looked part of him , as Jules says. my karrimor is pulling apart after only two trips! Good gear is an enjoyment so if you decide ok go for it. my main enjoyment of the challenge is selecting gear which i hope will work and all the time it takes. the 2 week trip is over all too quickly and only the people are there to extend the enjoyment. the weather is something else altogether !. ps my name has not appeared on the headings of this post i thought it was automatic recognition ! ? cheers , bill howden pps it is asking me to fill in the field ! here goes

Re: Osprey Rucksacks.

Contact Osprey and give them your back length from lower neck to bottom of your spine and they will suggest a correct fitting. If you mail order make it clear to the dealer that if the sack does not fit correctly that you will expect to have it exchanged foc (except postage) then you should be OK.