​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Callater

Thank you, and Bill & Ross, and all those who made it another brilliant and memorable evening.
Fingers crossed for next year

A huge thank you for the wonderful Highland hospitality at Loch Callater - it was my first time and hopefully not my last. I had a splendid evening in great company

I wondered what all the fuss was about and had planned to go through the Ballochbuie forest. I changed my route again, with a bit of route assistance from Andrew Walker and hit Callater. Oh my goodness, I had a brilliant time with so much hospitality it was difficult to believe that Jeannette, Bill, Ross and co were complete strangers. If anyone does the challenge and avoids Callater for whatever reason - you are missing out on a truly great, and warming experience.

To quote Bill "Here's to the hills, here's to the heather"

Thank you to Jeanette and Bill and everyone at Callater for a great birthday. It really was special!

Also thank you to John J for arranging the cake and card! Sorry for the indecision on my route from Braemar! I'm also grateful you made me one year younger!

Totally agree with carl;- what a wonderful experience, Not just Callater but the whole TGO thing- thanks guys :0