Fruit of the Spirit Recipes
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top 3 Gmail Backup Tool

Best Gmail backup software is a useful tool for backing up Gmail emails, including email folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items, Outbox, Deleted Items), email properties (To, CC, BCC, Attachments, Sent & Received Dates), and email properties (To, CC, BCC, Attachments, Sent & Received Dates) to a PST (Outlook) or EML (MS Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird (Hard Drive, Pen Drive, CD etc.).

1. Advik Gmail Backup Tool
With the most recent upgrade, I was able to extract attachments and email addresses with a single click. This is a fantastic feature of Advik Gmail Backup Tool. The only program that allowed me to export Gmail emails to over 15 different file formats. Thank you for creating an all-in-one email backup wizard, team.

Best of the best! This is one of the most effective tools for transferring Gmail emails to a PC.

2. SysTools Backup Gmail Backup Tool

It's truly enthralling. The program allowed me to save all of my Gmail messages to my computer's hard disc. And the feature that allows you to save Gmail messages in a variety of formats, including MBOX, PST, and EML, is really useful. It's a comprehensive application that includes all of the functionality needed to back up Gmail in every way possible. Thank you for providing the software.

SysTools Gmail Backup is the best email backup program that makes backups of Gmail emails and converts them to PST or EML files.

User Interface that is safe, secure, and simple to use

Create a backup folder.

There is a requirement for internet connectivity.

EML or PST as a file format

Simple to use Google Mail Backup is an email backup application designed for both novice and advanced users.

3. SysCloud Gmail Backup Tool

SysCloud is the finest backup option for Gmail, since it delivers all the enterprise-grade capabilities that businesses who subscribe to the basic and business plans of G Suite and Office 365 need.
The granular level controls and customization that they provide for their customers are fantastic, and it allows us to optimize our storage space even more.

With SysCloud, navigating the UI and recovering content is a breeze. Support is excellent, and they reply quickly to our requests. Strongly suggested.

The backup and restore feature is fantastic! SysCloud is constantly improving their security products and is highly receptive to our suggestions.

Syscloud is a machine learning analytics firm that specializes in remote backup, cybersecurity, and user safety. It is the greatest growing firm for backup purposes.