295th Avn Co
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Picture taken in 1972

Hi Hank,

I am Chuck Gallini, you may not remember me, I was in Germany, Viet nam and Ft. Still with the CH-54. I think I remember you but not sure.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was in the 295th at Fort Sill and in Finthen 1974-77 Some of the people in the picture of 446 are as follows Standing l to R 1. John Sweeney I think 4. John Marek 5. Joe Crawford Kneeling Middle is Forar(sp) and to the right of him is Ken Nye .

I was stationed at Fort Sill 1968 to May 69 and then from May 70 to and I think the 295th went to Germany in Dec 69 and the 291st was started which was replaced by the 273.

I was with the 295 from July74 to June 77 and was in the unit when it was converted to a Ch47 company We recieved the CH47 from the 101St after the completion of reforger 77.

Re: Re: Picture taken in 1972

I was in the 273rd, Ft. Sill Aug 71 - Aug 75. I was in the 273rd again in Long Bhn Viet Nam Aug 70 - Aug 71. Prior to that I was in the 295, Finthen Germany from June 69 - Aug 70. I am sure we crossed paths. I think we gave you a big brown dog one time and it ended up getting run over at your place. Do you remember that?

Replying to:

Hi Hank,

I am Chuck Gallini, you may not remember me, I was in Germany, Viet nam and Ft. Still with the CH-54. I think I remember you but not sure.

Replying to:

I was in the 295th at Fort Sill and in Finthen 1974-77 Some of the people in the picture of 446 are as follows Standing l to R 1. John Sweeney I think 4. John Marek 5. Joe Crawford Kneeling Middle is Forar(sp) and to the right of him is Ken Nye .

I was stationed at Fort Sill 1968 to May 69 and then from May 70 to and I think the 295th went to Germany in Dec 69 and the 291st was started which was replaced by the 273.

I was with the 295 from July74 to June 77 and was in the unit when it was converted to a Ch47 company We recieved the CH47 from the 101St after the completion of reforger 77.

Re: Re: Re: Picture taken in 1972

whats up old man?
just looking at the web site its great.iam working for Lockeed in Houndures at the present time,retired in 1989.You remenber flores hes works with me,hes big and fat.hes a ch47 man now,and still gets hell from me.ok now you got my email address and iam also on messsinger.wife and i will try to make it this year,take care Sid