Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My walk today

Oh, thanks Karin! No, they're not group rambles - just me striking out on my own in any direction that looks interesting although I have also taken ideas from 'healthy walking' websites, Wigan/St Helens Council leaflets and the 'Jack's Tracks'feature in Local Life magazine.

I'm taking a break just now but will be adding more photos and text in due course.

Town: Ashton

I will look forward to looking at the new pics! feel free to put my little grey pony too!

Hiya, are those pictures:
a) Indep Methodists in Garswood ?
b) the Lily Lane converted farmhouse was up for sale at £700 000 !http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property-history/farm-house/lily-farm-croft/ashton-in-makerfield/wigan/wn4-8ab/19124642

Johns link here thanks for showing us round the house, John the other photo is not Garswwod