Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Haydock Park digging

I can now answer my own question: some sort of construction industry expo. http://www.vertikaldays.net/

Town: Ashton

I don't know if people have looked at this but I think you should just http://www.flickr.com/photos/96685060@N03/ Thanks for the link and giving us the chance to see them

Looking through your photo's I came across "Bryn Hall Farm track" this was part of Coffin Lane at one time that came out on Bryn Road, but that's another store

Is that you Clarky, the Makerfield rambler?

Great stuff!

Town: Stubshaw

Clarkey, In 2006 before "Google Streets" I starting to make things like click here this for the future of Ashton people to look back on, so they could see the change over the years then google came on doing a better job,

Have a look at this Here go full screen (click top right corner)and follow it through

Thanks for those links Dougie. Interesting to note the changes that have already occurred since you put your 'Ashton to Downall Green' set on Photobucket.

Glad you enjoyed my pics on Flickr - as I say on my profile there, I've still more to put on as and when I get time.

Yes Ian, "The Makerfield Rambler" is one of my (many!) alter egos :)

I added your link Here again Clarkey for them to look at as they mustn't have seen your photos are they are too lazy to comment about them or to say

THANKS Clarkey FOR SHARING YOUR PHOTOS WITH US KEEP THEM COMING FOR THE FUTURE, so I'll say it for them

Hey Dougie,

I commented! :-)

Town: Stubshaw

Yes "Ian" I know you did and it was nice to see you took the time, but there should have been a few more with the number of views this thread as had since he uploaded his two links,