Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: art group

The Chairman of the Festival is Brian Merry and the Treasurer is Ethel Glover there are others on the festival committee too - if you know any of these people you can contact them directly.

I have both their telephone numbers but prefer not to put them onto a website.

If you give your contact details to either Darren or Sharon at Salvation Army and ask them to give them to me at St Thomas School I will pass your contact details on to the Festival committee.

(Darren & Sharon know me I'm Karin)

Thanks Karin
For your help I have asked Darren in the past but havent got any where .Hopefully we will be more successful this time I dont know any of these people you stated in your message, Darren has my contact details Isnt there a phone number of the committe just in case. if not I understand about giving phone numbers out.

Regards Marian

Town: ashton

Hi

The committee are all volunteers who work from home voluntarily so they have no official telephone number other than their own personal one.

Darren knows me quite well and I see him or Sharon daily at St Thomas School so if you pass your details on I will ensure that they go to the right people.

Best Wishes Karin