Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ashton-in-Makerfield Posada Christmas Eve

Look forward to that Karin. It's the spirit of Christmas and can give you a lift in these difficult times. In this vein a group of small schoolchildren were singing carols in Sainsbury's this morning. Thay were very enthusiastic and attracted a small crowd who quite rightly applauded them. Cheered me up no end on this miserable wet day. Good luck!

Town: AIM

Amen, Amos

Town: Ashton

hahahaha nice reply! love it! hahah! i will miss it (oh bugger) as im working, always next year. haha

Town: a-in-m

We were there watching last year it was a good turn out on a bad day so keep it up, all being well I,ll be there with you next year with a big bright star for you all to follow

photo DSCF0021-3.jpg

This is one from last year 2012 anyone remember it
 photo DSCI0258.jpg

The year before 2011
 photo 015.jpg

Easter 2010/11
 photo 1-ww-St20Thomas20Ashton203.jpg

Town: Ashton in Makerfield

Karin, Nothing to say about the photo's are would you sooner them not be on, I can delete them if you wish (?)

Town: Ashton in Makerfield

Dougie
Only just saw the photographs today. Nice photos Dougie I am happy for you to leave them on.
Thanks for uploading to WW too.
Karin