Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crazy Science Puppet Praise Party Duggie Dug Dug 6.10.2012

I don't know Karin and I know nothing about the Praise Party but c'mon folks she's just putting something on for children. Most people (myself included) are too idle or disinterested to provide entertainment for the young. To read what some people say you would think she was indoctrinating children in withcraft or worse. So what if some kids go away believing in an Almighty power who made the world as we know it? So what if you think that the chemistry etc is baloney? These children will grow up and make their own mind up like you or I did,So what if you think that it's all twaddle? Kids are subjected to far worse things than what is in this show.Karin was just issuing an invite if you are not interested ignore it.

Town: AIM