Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Mr. David Walker

Hi, My name is Jamie Logsdon. I live in the US.
in the summer of 2010, I went on a cruise with my family. I met a very nice man named David Walker. He is a Liverpool fan. I am trying to find him again. The address I have for him is.
18 Grasmere Dr. Ashton In Makerfield Wigan Greater Manchester WN4 8BP England.

Does this address sound familiar to anyone? I hope someone can help me. I have something very important to give him.

Thank you so much!!!!!
Jamie :)

Town: The Colony, Texas, USA

Re: Looking for Mr. David Walker

It certainly exists. I am a bit cautious about giving you any more details though. You could be looking for him for any number reasons.

Sorry to be so cynical.

Town: Stubshaw Cross

I understand your concerns completely. We met on a cruise, he was so sweet and gave me a couple of his Liverpool Soccer magazines. I know Jimmy Melia, and have a couple of signed photos for him. I just want to make sure he still is there before I send them.

That is certainly a correct address - my friend used to live on that road a number of years ago. Whether the person in question still lives there is anyone's guess.

Thanks!!

Hi Jamie.

Why not write him a letter, I quite often write to friends in Ashton, so I know that the postal system still works there.

Robin.

Town: Kent

Good idea Robin! Thanks!!!

`jamie, Dave is a friend of mine and I spoke with him this morning and he remembers you. Dave say's he will try to contact you a.s.a.p.

Best regards Vic

Town: Bryn, Ashton-in-Makerfield

Hiya Jamie, nice to hear from you it is the same address we live at. its lovely to hear from you please don't go to any great expense. Thank you for remembering us. Dave walker !!x

Town: Ashton in Makerfield