Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Autobiographical E Book

This should do it.

Town: Stubshaw Cross

Thank you Ian I have found it now.

Good for you Carole Ann Brown! I will be reading that.

All the best

Liz

Just wondering Carole - Is it possible to buy a hard copy of the book? I don't have a kindle.

Hi Liz
Unfortuately it's not available in hardback but you don't need a Kindle! However if you go onto Amazon to buy my book, it will tell you that you haven't got the right reader, but if you look at the top of the page you can download the Kindle reader free in about 3 easy steps. It takes you through it step by step too and is really easy and takes about 3 minutes,
So good luck and if it still doesn't work (but it should), get back to me and and I'll help you all I can.
Good luck Liz
Regards Carole

Town: Ashton in Makerfield

Thanks Carole I'll give that a try.

Liz

Hi
I haven't got kindel and I ddon't like reading books on the screen. If I purchase will I be able to read on my computer?

Town: Br/Ash

Just download the free Kindle reader from Amazon onto your PC. Its on the same site as the book and takes about 3 minutes.

Town: Hindley