Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dog mess

How on earth can you state...
"Where I live people seem to think that it is acceptable to allow their dog to foul everywhere and it isn't acceptable."

You're post is not worth a longer reply - Get your facts right!

So april are you for or against or just angry at Karin's post?

Town: Stubshaw Cross

What facts have I got wrong ?

I don't understand please enlighten me.

You are right Karin, some people do seem to think it acceptable, at least you have to assume they do when they don't clean up after their dogs time after time.

And Ian is right too, it is a disgrace and we should not have to put up with it any more.

The park near us is always full of it too and this is an area where children play! We should be able to walk about without having to constantly watch our feet.

Town: Stubshaw Cross

I was stood at the front of my house this morning when a man with a dog came onto the green at the front of my house.The man stood about 10ft away from his dog and watched has the dog had a s**t.I asked the man was he going to pick the dog mess up but he just ignored me and carried on with his walk.No wonder there is so much dog mess with owners like this

Town: bryn