Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a house to rent...

Hi All,

I'm currently looking for a house to rent in the Ashton area.

Looking in the usual places (i.e. rightmove website, local estate agents) there seems to be a lack of rental properties available at this time and the ones I have called about all seem to have gone already.

Does anyone have a house to rent in the area OR if you have an empty property which are trying to sell, but having difficulty, I would be more than happy to rent on a short / medium term basis.

Glowing references from previous landlord (In Ashton) available on request and I'm more than happy to go through a credit check and/or pay a deposit upfront.

If anyone can help just reply to this post with your email address or telephone number and I'll be in touch!

Thanks

Paul

Town: Ashton-In-Makerfield