Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: safe place to go shooting a air rifle

vermin,ie pigeons rats ect

Town: ashton

ian
ur right mate there all dicks,busyboddies and self appointed elite. check the idiot with rifle forum.ul av a rite laff
yeah i saw that one, funny, the thing you have to remember about this site is that the vast majority of the people on this forum are the kind of people that hate that they no longer have youth. And will do anything to make the youth of today have none too.

He said he was 32. A bit old for a youth dont you think?

i dont feel it,act it ore look it,i thinh im clinging on to the youth i never had, my mum sighned me away in borstal at 9yo , 7 days a week and got out at 16.locked in my bedroom 7pm till 8am

We all stopped pandering to the harmless obsessions of a certain poster re location. Perhaps now is the time to do likewise with somewhat less harmless obsessive postings. I have tried to treat you in a civil reasoned manner, but you continue to be offensive. I know it is no big deal but SHUT UP you bore me. And I don't care any more if you think I am some self appointed boring elite, that is preferable to your not youthfull but childish postings.
If you behave in such a manner on this forum perhaps the original posting was correct about where you aimed the air rifle, your postings since then do not lead one to trust your writing.

As we used to say in times past GO AND FIND ANOTHER STREET TO PLAY IN

Oh and by the way most posters on this site will concur it takes some IDIOT to rile me!!!!

MY Very Best Regards

Alan

Town: Br/Ash

Alan.

To use similar words recently spoken in Parliament, "Do calm down dear". The simple solution to your problem is, when you see that a certain person has made a post, JUST IGNORE IT, and go on to the next little gem of wisdom. Life is too short.

Robin.

Town: Maidstone

Robin
As also is said in parliament, "I refer my honourable friend to my earlier answer"

Regards
Alan

alan, why do you feel the need to post pretentious self indulgent crap? if you dont like, dont read!

"Tu quoque.”

I hope you find that sufficiently, "pretentious and self indulgent crap."

Alan

ur not wrong mate