Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Royal Wedding

Ha!!!

Yes, maybe sooner than we think,

A couple of Images with Kate's hand accross her tum, maybe nothing.

I am in total agreement about too many royals, too many that do nothing. The only royals that should be on the payroll is the Queen, Phillip (we have to have him, pity) and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

I struggle calling Kate a Princess after Diana was stripped of her HRH. Even the Queen did'nt trust Kate enough to give her a title before the wedding as she did with Wills.

She has no Intention of working at anything royal for two years. The press are are keepingg her 'hot news'. Some days she looks more like a model than the wife of a future King.

Prince Charles, I must control my tongue.I doubt it but I wish to God they would miss a generation and make Wills King.

One consolation; Princess Beatrice, and Princess Eugenie will have no paid protection courtesy of the taxpayer.Course Andrew is unhappyabout it.

Some of these people we pay huge amounts to will never see the throne. The queen is 80, Charles is 60, he will only rule for around 30 years if he is lucky unlike Elizebeth who was very young. We have paid charles to do nothing for the last 45 years.

I hope the queen lasts another 10 years.
K

Town: Ashton n Makerfield

Let's organise 1 on Ashton Market :-)

Is that the Menu on your posting?

Town: Br/Ash

If it was I'd only invite me

Julian

It was a good idea for a celebration in town though i think now is too late.

Denise

Town: Ashton