Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
operation

well another day waiting and hoping that its done today.

Town: still in hospital

Re: operation

Hi Julian,
Just realised why your on hold, the hospital is waiting for Ian to get back from Scotland so he can assist with the operation.

Hope you took my advice and you haven't allowed the medical staff to examine you in the nude?

Vic

Town: Bryn

Hi Julien
The luck you have, what with the IRA, motorists, operations, you should have been the mascot on the Titanic.
Just look at it this way, it will only get better.
Lets all think positive, positive you will soon be home and at your keyboard and mowing the lawn.
On condition we have NO MORE ANAGRAMS.
Alan
PS the team will be arriving scrubbed up and ready SOON!!

Town: Ashton

Re: Re: operation

i came home this afternoon had surgery just after noon yesterday 2 screws in my knee via keyhole surgery got 2 have more operations as more tears in the ligaments and tendons but im home for a week or 3

Town: home

Good to hear that you are home again. Do you feel a bit bionic now?

- David -

oh no got 2 plates n 14 screws that i had put in my arm 5 weeks ago these 2 screws r only small compared to the previous job. im just not lookin forward 2 trying them out at airport security

Im saving up for some strong magnets so I can move Julian around like remote control. MWAAHAAAA.
Imagine the fun we could have at Public Meetings :)

Re: Re: operation

they need be strong magnets lad there 18 stone of lard holdin em in place no thanks to the likes of mr edwards oh and cadbury dairy milk, which might i add is best kept in the fridge (the choc not mr edwards pie as they are best warm with 2 slices of bread and butter)