Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: what an evenin

Sorry and I forgot to say, good to hear your on the mend mate. I'm sure you will be back on form soon and kicking both of their backsides (don't tell them I said that though)

Town: southampton

ok enoughs enough ive only been out of hospital a couple of weeks thought of dobby being naked ewwww id rather have another motorbike accident and that hurts

Town: ashton

Don't look to long at him then, but just take some pictures for me please. Bet he looks well cute really. Lmao.

i now refuse to have anything to do with him until the unhealthy thoughts u have planted in my head have gone

Awwwww you love him really, do you call him Dobby outside also, or is it just when the two of you are together, wink wink

no comment