Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
well done the good people of ashton

MAD are not mad we r over the moon. so much so my very good friends and campaigners are celebrating tonight. as soon as i am over the operations and home i will join them.

Town: stubshaw (but in hospital) at the mo

Re: well done the good people of ashton

Hi Julian, yes, we are delighted with the news and we did have a little celebration to-night. I hope you got the vibes when we raised our glasses and gave you a toast, hope your back home soon.

Best wishes
Vic

Town: Bryn

To Julian, Ian and David,
On behalf of myself and no doubt many more people in Ashton, I would like to extend my thanks to the hard work you have put in, opposing Patrick Properties Development.
If you had not "got the ball rolling", I hate to think what the result may have been.
THANK YOU
Alan
PS Get well soon Julian

Town: Ashton

Re: Re: well done the good people of ashton

many thanks alan ps if ian or david come visiting me again a nice edwards meat pie would make me feel better ;-]

Town: hospital

Well done for stopping more greenfield development! Now let's send these businesses to empty sites at Stonecross!

Town: Ashton