Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: family history

hi ray, thanks for taking the time to answer me, i think some of the people you mentioned must be in my family's history some where but the main line im following is my grandfather peter b1910 in ashton and then his father peter b1884 hindley,i think my grandfather had a brother and sister named john and doris, john then had a son called darren this may be that line which is excellent as i may be getting closer, i'm trying also to find brynn hall no 7 as my ggg grandfather peter lived there with his wife ellen. if any of this rings a bell for you or any of the lysons people you know (if your still in touch) please feel free to email me fluffy60l@aol.com thanks paul

Town: lysons