Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Family Fun Day - June 16th

Orrell Musical and Dramatic Society and 1st Ashton Scout Group are holding a Family fun day on Saturday June 16th 2007 at Ashton Scout Field & HQ to raise much needed funds for both organisations.

We are inviting local groups to come and join us in order to raise peoples awareness of their group/team. This would primarly be by putting on a 20 - 30 minute display with your own advertising and posters visible on the day.

If you require any further information please dont hesitate to ring me on 07816880869 or email me omads68@hotmail.co.uk I will arrange timeslots for performances etc. ASAP Many thanks for your time and if you can't make it as a group please come join in the funday anyway as all welcome.

Matthew Morrell
Vice Chairman
Orrell Musical and Dramatic Society