Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Playgroups

hi... it's strange that no one has mentioned the YMCA... they have "incy wincys" every friday 9.30am-11.30am.. £2 you get a drink for you& child & a craft play as well as lots of rough/tumble for the older toddlers but the best thing I like is that they corner off a section with chairs for the younger toddlers/babies so you could take your 9 month old and not be worried about them getting squashed!

plus it's run by qualified nursery nurses too so they know what they're doing!

there is also st thomas' on a wednesday's, I think its 1.30-3pm... they do crafts too and a religous sing song at the end, thats £1...

wendy x

Town: Ashton in makerfield

Re: Playgroups

Try Gym Tots on two days a week at Seagulls Gym on Bryn Road South. Its something like 10-12 on Monday and Thursday??? I am only guessing here but its on twice a week.

Town: Ashton