Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mad Meeting & Photo Shoot

Julian. Fantastic response on both occasions and now we must turn up the heat...For my part I have just sent an e-mail to Andrew Dickman of Patrick Properties telling him exactly where the original deeds of the Stubshaws can be found and I have challenged him and the Charity to produce a deed of ownership that can supercede and cancel out John Launders bequest.
Should be interesting......

Town: Stubshie

Re:Mad Meeting & Photo Shoot

I have some good group photos of to-days gathering. If anyone would like one or two by e-mail send me you e-address and I will send the photos. ( Photos only suitable for broadband download).

For security reasons send your e-address via www.friendsof3sisters.org.uk using the link just below the photo that says Chair.

Best regards, Vic

Town: Bryn, Ashton-in-Makerfield

Hi Vic

My interest is in photography , and I am just wondering if you used an anti-shatter lens when taking shots of Julian.

love

Vikki

Town: Stubshaw Cross

Re: Re: Mad Meeting & Photo Shoot

Nearly correct Vikki, I used a 600mm telephoto lens a borrowed from someone else so I could stand well back.

Only joking Julian.

Town: Bryn

Like I said , I am only interested in the photography , and I believe that Julian has an extension that I could use to my benefit.

love

Vikki

Town: Stubshaw Cross

Re: Re: Mad Meeting & Photo Shoot

Vikki i hate to break this news 2 you, im afraid to say the court injunction does not allow you to contact me in this way either!! any further stalking from you will result in me phoning the police and the unit that you were under. the doctors explained you may have a relapse.

So please can you try and get rid of these irrational thoughts about me

Town: Ashton/Stubshaw Cross

Re: Re: Re: Mad Meeting & Photo Shoot

Hi Vikki I'm curious as to how Julian,s extension could help your photography. Is it the type of extension that allows you to make small things look bigger?

Vic

Town: Bryn