Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: CUTTING OF HEATH

KEEPS WRITING IN UPPER CASE? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Re: Re: Re: Re: CUTTING OF HEATH

WRITING IN UPPER CASE ON MESSAGE BOARDS IS CONSIDERED TO BE 'SHOUTING'. It does influence how messages are received.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CUTTING OF HEATH

I DO NOT PROFESS TO BEING OF HIGH INTERLECT,A DEPARTMENT IN WHICH YOU SEEM TO HOLD ALL THE ACES, MR D.M!THE GUY WHO RESPONDED YESTERDAY SEEMED TO RESPECT OUR VIEWS AND RESPOND FAIRLY.I HAVE ENJOYED MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THIS FORUM,BUT HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATIONS EXPERIENCED BY OTHER RESIDENTS WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR LITTLE ORGANISATION,AS YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS!ANYWAY WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN!BUENOS TARDES.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CUTTING OF HEATH

You don't need to be of higher intellect to understand the difference between capital letters and lower case. They teach that at primary school.

As for respecting views, that's a bit rich of anyone who cannot see Ashton Heath from their house. I assume you can't see Ashton town centre from your house, but that doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on it.