Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So that's two for, one against so far....

Being the one and only RAY i have no such problem(beware of imitations) Howeve there can never be too many Davids to fight all the Goliaths out there.....
By the way David alias Andrede you have broken my heart.......I have been chatting this here `Andrede` up for weeks now thinking you were a she,,,,,Not that your not pretty but your just not my type .,..

Town: rayday505@talktalk.net

Re: Re: So that's two for, one against so far....

im not sure if this helps but my middle name is actually David!!!

the only problem id see with revieling every1s IP address is that it would be easy for hackers to access a computer that is not suitably protected with firewall and antivirus software.

in principle im for it

Re: Feedback needed re message board.

I am often called David but i'm not David. I just supposedly look like him.

I am flattered by your affections Ray , but I feel that we must keep our emotions to one side and stick to the issues ( the price of your MAD shirt just went to 8 quid ).

Andrede

Town: butz65@blueyonder.co.uk

Maybe we it would be a good idea to ban anyone from the forum that doesnt have 'David ' in their name?

Just a suggestion .

Andrede

Town: butz65@blueyonder.co.uk