Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dog **** on Ashton Heath

The gypsies move on.....the dog owners live here!

I have some sympathy for gypsies ...they seem to get blamed for everything. However , they dont do themselves any favours by leaving loads of litter.
Dont know about ****ing though??

Andrede

Town: butz65@blueyonder.co.uk

i hate it when thay pick it up in a bag, tie the bag then throw it on the floor, at least the sh*! will rot.

Town: Ashton

Strongly agree with you Chris. The plastic bag thing is weird. And I have never actually see anyone dropping a bag yet ...

Changing the thread slightly and closer to home .......... what about cats fouling in your garden??? No one ever mentions CAT ****!!!

Let's change the thread even further and look at bird ****. those birds are a disgrace they **** all over the place then simply fly away. who owns these birds? they should be made to clean up after them or the council needs to do something about it.

Well, of course i'm taking the p*** there, but thats exactly what it sounds like.
It started off with dogs*** on ashton heath and ends up with cat s***ing on lawns.

I agree with dog owners being made to clear up if their dogs foul pavements etc., but when it comes to woods and fields etc., i feel it's a little different.

You'll be wanting farmers to clean up their fields after their cows next.

Town: Bryn, Ashton in Makerfield.