Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Well done, Dave McKendrick

Hi Claire,

I have no wish to erode civility on here, but I must insist that I am not (nor have I ever) launched personal attacks. I am merely pointing out that Peter Franzen is alleged (and the evidence looks conclusive ro me) to have been impersonating people AND launching personal attacks on this forum, and on the 'Balls to Tennis' website. That is all. I just wondered what the CAP had to say about that?

And after all, you did accuse local New Labour supporters of impersonating people (which was proved to be untrue) and describe the moderator of this website as a 'weasel'. You have not yet apologised for such comments, that why I felt the need to raise this matter with you when you scolded others for indulging in vendettas.

No personal attacks, no nastiness, just a wish to set the record straight, and for the CAP to do it too. Maybe then we can all move on to the betterment of our area, which we all love, regardless of political persuasion.

Do you have a comment?

Re: Well done, Dave McKendrick

Hi Matthew

Quote "No personal attacks, no nastiness, just a wish to set the record straight, and for the CAP to do it too. Maybe then we can all move on to the betterment of our area, which we all love, regardless of political persuasion."

Is that an oxymoron?

I think we are all guilty and there is no need for "sack cloth and ashes" Please as you have said frequently over the past few days "let's move on."

I think it is fair to say, the last word is usually best unsaid.

regards
Alan

Town: ajames46@fsmail.net