Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Balls To Tennis

Hi Alan

If you check the posts on the insultingly named "Balls to tennis" website that has been created by a few warped individuals who don't even have the balls to say who they really are and seem pre-occupied with attacking the game of tennis and the Community Action Party then you will see that I have offered to assist in the delivery of skateboarding facilities for the young people of Ashton.

If anyone was really serious about wanting a skateboarding facility for the young people of Ashton then would'nt it be reasonable to assume that they would have contacted me by now?

I have posted my email address and my telephone numbers on the "Balls to tennis" website and so far the only response that I have had is a phone call and two emails from your goodself, of whose sincerity I have no doubt.

Best wishes

Peter

Town: peter.franzen@community-action.com

Re: Re: Re: Balls To Tennis

From what I've read on this forum and also what I've read in the local papers these young people only want a small skate park on a derelict part of a tennis court, they don't want to stop anyone playing tennis ???, from my position it looks like you and your CAP people are trying to stop them buy proposing all sorts of alternatives that will never see the light of day, the project has got to start somewhere, never mind joint ventures, bigger and better facilities - I could say "lets built on the moon there's loads of room up there", that's how daft it's become !!!
These young people have obviously seen through this and view the CAP as an obstacle in the path of progress. I think that they have been very astute and simply moved around you and your party.
Well done the guys of BTT they will soon march to victory, you and your CAP people seem like sore losers to me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Balls To Tennis

Hi

I have not seen much evidence of skateboarders on the BTT website and of the few who have posted at this stage only one or two can be considered genuine.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Balls To Tennis

considered genuine.....considered genuine....considered genuine.....considered genuine....considered genuine......considered genuine...considered genuine...

Oh my Petey boy, or is that Nigella? For you to use the word "genuine" is a joke.....I don't even believe you know the definition of such a word!

BTT!

Re: Balls To Tennis

To The last person to post
If you are Peter Franzen using another computer to post, do you realise that every time you do so, you lose your party votes.
If you are not Peter Franzen then you are behaving no better than he does.
Mind you what odds would be given that it is PF?
Alan

Town: ajames46@fsmail.net