Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

Oh please...

Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

Hi Everyone,
I must agree that there is a concerted effort to destroy the CAP. I think this is very sad as the end result will be a reversal to a one party council.

Any one reading this website and message board in particular titled Chat about matters relating to Ashton, will very soon realise that there is some one constantly posting, masquerading as the leader of the CAP. I think he is an undercover agent for New Labour and appeal to anybody who values democracy to expose him for what he is, a "fifth collumist".

When he is disgaraced we then can use this site for what it was intended.

Best Wishes
The Spy Catcher (MI6.5)

Town: ajames46@fsmail.net

Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

Hi Alan

Why don't you make the efoort to post a constructive comment on this forum intead of making idiotic statements and indulging in personal attacks?

It's not difficult to see why this forum lacks appeal.

Town: peter.franzen@community-action.com

Re: Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

Hi Peter,
Once again I bow to your superior intelect, and will post a constructive comment, in fact a few.
1If as you say this forum lacks appeal, it is because you have hijacked it for your rather childish comments.

2 Why when you are asked a question regarding Ashton do you ask the person to ask their ward councillor? Is it because they arethe people with the interests of Ashton to the fore? And the correct persons to ask?
As the question is some what rhetorical I will assume the answer is yes, then why despite your protestions to the contary do you keep posting to this forum when it does not directly concern you and it lacks appeal?

3 If you dissaprove of this forum and find it so lacking in appeal surely the wisest course of action would be to ignore it and letit die a natural death.

4 Will you turn your vitriol on the hard working members of the CAP when they boot you into touch?

5 I and others have asked you repeatedly to stop using this forum in the way you do. I willingly admit that the members of the CAP did the people of Wigan a service by returning democracy to our borough. Can you not see that even people like myself who have never voted Labour in their life will do so next time if YOU do not stop insulting them.

6 You can either reply as is the norm and insult me, as a voter, or ignore it as you some times do and start another irrelevent posting. OR hopefully see that I am not attacking the CAP and like many other people am just tired of you irrelevent postings.

7 So here are just a few topics the CAP inherited from Labour in Ashton.

a The chaos caused by Tesco and Aldi.
b Housing without infrastructure.
c Gridlock at rush hours
d Numerous Grot Spots
e excessive licensed premises
f A serious youth problem

Many of these matters are being dealt with by your collegues whilst you behave like Nero and fiddle while Rome burns or should that be post while Ashton burns?

If you can be constructive I look forward, if it is to be the usual insult to the voters please do not press POST.

regards
Alan

Town: ajames46@fsmail.net

Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

Hi Alan

Your latest post remains true to the title of this topic.

Why dont you post something positive for a change?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

"post something positive for a change".How about the 'Leader' of the official opposition on Wigan Council setting an example,for a change.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

Why has it taken you a week to come up with that pathetic post?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

CAP..blahh! i'd rather die.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACKS ON COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY

CAP should be attacked. Their whole idea is all face and no action. By this i mean yeah sure they will be there and listen but what happens afterwards? nothing.
They talk about it but dont take on board what others are saying. Quite ironic: COMMUNITY ACTION party, their 'community' is those within the party themselves and i think the whole town is yet to see action.