Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JUST A MINUTE

The only person I snipe at Peter is you, and there is good reason for that; you ooze conspiracy-theory moonbat-ism.

See you on the campaign trail.

Town: andy@REMOVETHIS.yatescentral.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JUST A MINUTE

I doubt it Andy,

The only place I come across whingers and whiners like you is on forums like this or in anonymous letters to the press slagging people off.

As for "moonbatism", there you go again with that New Labour name calling without even understanding the meaning of the word. P.S. there's no hyphen.

Town: peter.franzen@community-action.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JUST A MINUTE

You missed out the armchair bit Peter.

Allow me to reach for the dictionary and look up moonbat...what a surprise, it isn't there. I therefore conclude that my use of moonbat-ism is justified in that there are no guidelines ergo I can make my own up.

As for sending letters to the press, that is a fantastic idea Peter. I'm sure your constituents would love to see the eloquence of their elected official.

And the New Labour label is wearing thin. I am not a member of any British political party.

Please, go and address some concerns. I'm sick of bickering with you.

Town: andy@REMOVETHIS.yatescentral.com

Re: JUST A MINUTE

May I second your comments Andy
Alan

Town: ajames46@fsmail.net

Re: Re: JUST A MINUTE

How is he still a councillor?! Shouldnt his actions and words have been put to Wigan council yet? Surely a person to do with politics shouldnt behave like that.

Town: moshman01@Hotmail.com

Re: JUST A MINUTE

Dear Pete. I've looked at your comments and can only see childish behaviour with emoticons and ignorance towards those who have a valid points. When everyone else is trying to take things seriously you seem to be mocking the people that write or type issues to you. i know you will probably do the same to me but at least ive given my two or three minutes every two or three weeks to make a point. yours in hoops. Section 8.

Town: Section8ab@hotmail.com