Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's move on...

Hi Peter
Allegation, WHAT ALLEGATION, I asked gave you the opportunity to expalain the reported remarks you made regarding the new Pope in a council meeting.
If you were misquoted go ahead and tell us.
Kind Regards
Alan

Town: ajames46@fsmail.net

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's move on...

Your unwarranted allegation was: "perhaps you can explain your despicable attack on the new Pope at at the council meeting."
Do you know actually what was said or are you just a parrott for New Labour's mudslingers?

Town: peter.franzen@community-action.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's move on...

Hi Peter
Once again this does not concern "Matters relating to Ashton"
To answer your question firstly, no I am not a parrot for New or Old labour mudslingers. I have heard expressions of dissaproval of what you are "alledged" to have said from all three of the other parties on Wigan council and ceryain memebers of the CAP asked could they be disassociated from your commets.I then said, if you have been misquoted can you explain, or words to that effect.
As an elected represenative, please do not say "you have no need to explain" YOU chose to stand, and in doing so put yourself in a position that makes you accountable for what you say.
So here Peter is your opportunity to put the record straight.
THEN CAN WE REVERT TO MATTERS AFFECTING ASHTON,enough smke screens!!
Alan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's move on...

Hi Peter,
Just looking again at you reply, you say I did not name a local labour councillor. Was that meant to be your sense of humour? Or din't the leader of the CAPknow we have a one party state in Ashton, nothing much changes.
Alan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's move on...

Town: peter.franzen@community-action.com