Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY DRAFT PARLIAMENTARY MANIFESTO (CONTINUED)

Matt - you are a hard man to please. You ask for information on CAP achievements/policies and when this is provided together with an invitation to attend meetings and have a discussion you beat a retreat making a flimsy excuse. I suspect you have another agenda. Incidentally on re-reading your postings you have been a little sarcastic yourself so the sniping is not all one sided.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: COMMUNITY ACTION PARTY DRAFT PARLIAMENTARY MANIFESTO (CONTINUED)

I have no agenda Andy, and find the suggestion a bit insulting. There's too many of those accusations flying about, that's my problem. And any sniping was just me trying to play Mr Franzen at his own game. When I got constructive responses, I was constructive back.

But fair enough yeah, I think you're right about my mind being made up as far as CAP goes, hence no desire to attend a meeting. We'll just have to see what the election brings.