Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
More CAP aggression

Your lack of respect for one of your constituents is nothing new - your past conduct has been reported to the Standards Board for England.

What is of more concern is the fact that you fail to realise that resorting to personal abuse diminishes not only you and your fellow-travellers, but the office you hold.

Town: dm@aimi.org.uk

NEW LABOUR LIES

Hi David
I have lost count of the number of times that I have been reported to the the Standards Board for England by New Labour, their relatives and cronies.
On each occasion the complaints have been thrown out on the grounds of malicious party political point scoring!

Town: peter.franzen@community-action.com

Re: Re: CAP aggression

Peter - completely agree. I remember the time when opposition to Labour in Wigan was unthinkable - result was dissillusion that a bunch of people could be elected almost unnopposed year after year. CAP are giving cause for concern that cushy jobs are at risk hence the sniping from New Labour. Hope that someone from CAP will stand against McCartney in the expected election. I don't know whether CAP can achieve all you hope to but I wish you all the best.At least you have brought some interest back into local politics.

Re: NEW LABOUR INFILTRATION

Clair that is no way to speak of your leader!

Town: ajames46@fsmail.net

Re: NEW LABOUR INFILTRATION

Town: peter.franzen@community-action.com