Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: A Rare Sight to bring tears to the eyes, Police

Spotter.

What pathetic little comments you really do make.

Have you actually spoken to the Police? (And I mean command, not the bloke driving the Transit van up your street).

Are you FULLY aware of staffing levels and the pressures placed on the average Ashton officer since restructuring some time ago?

Are you aware of precisely what area the Police of Ashton cover? It isn’t JUST Ashton - go and find out.

Do you think that the average 'Bobby' on the streets of Ashton relishes the thoughts that the vast majority of us are upset by the service they try to provide?

Do some homework. Speak to people. Come back with a civilised manner and some respectable suggestions and someone might just want to converse with you.

At the moment, you are nothing more than an overconfident little nobody with far too much to say, complete with a large chip on your shoulder.

Thank you,

John, and probably the rest of good mannered and educated Ashton people.

Re: Re: Re: A Rare Sight to bring tears to the eyes, Police

hahahaha
what a joker
I never get to see the police in ashton, I always run in case they get me for drug pushing.
Yours faithfully
elmo

ps, in reply to your question, "are you fully aware of the area Ashton police cover, go and find out".
What do you expect me to go down to the bacon station and start asking them questions about their job, just so I can answer some geezer on a message board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: A Rare Sight to bring tears to the eyes, Police

'Elmo'.

You quite clearly know very little if anything at all about the Police.

May I suggest that you quit.

Bacon station? Point proven (& offences commited).

Drug pushing? - What ARE you on about you sad little man?

Re: A Rare Sight to bring tears to the eyes, Police

all thay ever do is catch drunks and speeders, thay never do anything else, a complete load of useless prats now the police and thay wonder why people have no respect for them.

Town: Ashton