Return to Website

FloridaPets.net
Message Forum

Welcome to the FloridaPets.net Message Forum. Please feel free to post any news, questions, ideas or concerns RELATED TO topics dealing with PETS only. Please, NO FREE PET or PET FOR SALE ads. If you are just seeking to "get rid of" a pet, check out our listings of rescues and humane societies. Postings for LOST pets or FOUND pets are allowed. NO posts about home biz opportunities, get rich quick schemes, or other matters not relating to pets. If you'd like to post about your pet-related biz, write to us about trading links, don't post it here. Posts we consider to be breaking any of our rules as noted here will be DELETED.

FloridaPets.net
Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wheaten Terriers

Does anyone know of any Wheaten Terrier breeder in South Florida?

I'm looking for a Wheaten Terrier puppy or a young dog as an addition to my family.

If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thank you :-)

Re: Wheaten Terriers

Laura,

We at FloridaPets.net hope you'll also check Florida humane societies and Florida pet rescues for your new friend.

Somewhere within these location will no doubt be a little Wheaten Terrier (yes, pure breeds end up in rescue situations too!) looking for a forever home. If you go this route, you'll be providing a good home for an animal who is already here - and who is in need! Thanks.